|
Thursday, September 12, 2002
So, I know there's a lot of pressure for science majors, especially premed students, to get good grades, but this is getting out of hand. I am getting the feeling that cheating in my biology class is rampant and out of control. We had a quiz today, and when I got up to pass it in I saw two girls very openly comparing answers RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TA. I mean, what the fuck is that? I know people cheat on the balcony, I hear all about it, and it even happens right in front of the TAs. Do they have no respect for themselves or anyone else? Say hello to the next generation of America's doctors. On a quiz that's only worth 1% of our final grade (AND the lowest one is dropped), I think we can afford to be honest and write our OWN answers on the sheet and make our own mistakes. Don't you? I'd like to make all the honest people in my biology class my heroes of the day (Especially Jess, Caitlin, Taya and Carrie - some cool ladies!). Here's a quote from Shirley Manson...
"Fuck-ups are good. I think the best, most exciting thing about growing up is that you make mistakes and you learn from them." Current Mood: Furious Current Music: G - Garbage
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home |
|
|