|
Sunday, November 24, 2002
So Screw was last night, it was pretty fun besides the awful DJ and bad hip-hop music. Please, just because you're a DJ and you play hip-hop music doesn't mean you have to pretend to be ghetto. I know you grew up on Long Island, asshole. Not to say you're career is over though, I hear there is still casting going on for "Glitter 2."
Get out da way, bitch, get out da way. I especially liked that dance song that lasted 30 fucking minutes! The high point was Michael Jackson's "Bad," oh yeah, and the Britney Spears medley. Does anyone want to borrow (read: keep) my Josh Rouse CD, "Under Cold Blue Stars," it's really good, I reviewed it and gave it an A, but it's not my kind of music. Its very mellow and a bit folksy. Current Mood: Disappointed Current Music: Greatest Hits - Bjork
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home |
|
|