|
Thursday, April 08, 2004
So far, a good, relaxing vacation. I haven't done much work besides driving to Brandeis to run a few subjects Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Today, I finished my application for the B.S./M.S. program. In addition I've read tons of comics books:
All seven issues of Nightcrawler's origin story, The Draco, during which it is revealed that his father is Satan. Jubilee's complete history pre-1991 (minus X-men 248), during which she is saved by Dazzler, Psylocke, Storm, and Rogue, and follows them home. She hides out in the Australian Outback unbeknownst to them until the X-men leave through the Siege Perilious (some mystical portal that judges you and gives you a new life), leaving Wolverine to die at the hands of some evil cyborgs called the Reavers. In a life-defining moment, Jubilee decides to save Wolverine and follow the path that will eventually lead to her joining the X-men. They meet up with Psylocke, who was apparently turned into a slutty Asian by the Siege Perilious. Finally, I read the the X-tinction Agenda. - the nine-part X-men/New Mutants/X-Factor cross-over during which Wolfsbane is changed forever and Jubilee, Wolverine, and Psylocke finally meet up with the rest of the X-men. Wooooooo! It was great. Jubilee is so cool!
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home |
|
|