|
Sunday, December 18, 2005
You claim to be a player but I f*cked your wife
Success! My scan yesterday actually worked and I have brain imaging data now! I have no idea how to analyze it, but this means I'm well on my way to having a full dataset to present to the department in May. Woo!
It was a good, but crazy week. Classes are over, but there was lots of stuff to do. My advisor and his wife had a little lab dinner get together at Gullifty's on Wednesday. It was fun, we ate free food, talked science, and listened to the live jazz band jamming. Thursday was the Department's holiday party, there was karaoke (Seeing JM, one of countries most famous psychologists, singing "Unforgettable" was priceless). All the grad students got up and sang "Another Brick in the Wall." Friday a bunch of us first years went to Uno's and then went to see King Kong. I know it looks stupid, but it was probably the best movie I've seen all year.Monkey wins girl. Monkey loses girl. Monkey fights dinosaurs to get girl back. Go see King Kong.
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home |
|
|