|
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
I imagine if it were fear, my eyes would be wider
![]() You are Simon, the young, brilliant doctor. Your devotion to your sister drove you to part with the world you knew. Raised on a civilized planet, you are not used to coping with the situation you have landed yourself in - though you seem to be adapting well enough to suggest robbing a hospital. Which Firefly character are you? brought to you by Quizilla
Comments:
I got Kaylee even though I barely answered any of her answers: I"m no good at mechanics, I'd love to have big weapons in a firefight, and the job I chose was first mate. I thought I'd be Jayne! Of you know the show at all, the answers are so gorram transparent!
Mal and Kaylee are both excellent. But yeah, Kaylee definitely wouldn't use big guns in a fight. There was that time that she couldn't kill anybody so she was all gunna get killed and then River came and killed all the bad guys and freaked her out. Best show ever.
OK, seriously, people, if I watch this show, am I going to get obsessed? Because I don't have room in my life right now for a full scale X-Files-style obsession, so if I might get obsessed, I'd better hold off until I'm done with grad school.
War Stories was sooo good! Watch the commentary! They're hilarious! And Rachel, it's sadly true about the only 14 shows, so you should definitely give them a shot! Jared, did you watch them all yet? Wasn't Objects in Space scary? I was scared.
Maybe in April, when I'm finished watching cartoons all the time. It's bad enough that Bravo is replacing Project Runway with Top Chef, which I can already tell I'm destined to watch.
Re: Carrie
Post a Comment
I haven't seem them all yet! I have 2 or 3 left, I think. So far, they have all kicked ass. Re: Rachel Give in! BEST SHOW EVER! We should watch it when I visit in 2 weeks! << Home |
|
|